Glass Bottle Beer Filling Production Line
|Model NO.:PBGCY Series||Type:Weighing-type Filling Machine|
|Automatic Grade:Automatic||Material Type:Liquid|
|Filling Valve Head:Multi-Head||Feed Cylinder Structure:Dual-Chamber Feeding|
|Dosing Device:Surface Type||Filling Principle:Vacuum|
|Packaging Container Lifting Structure:Chute Lifting||Structure:Rotary|
|Package:Exportation Package||Specification:CE, ISO|
|HS Code:8422301090||Production Capacity:3000-40000bph|
Glass bottle beer filling machine
|Number of Working Positions||Rinser 24, Filler 24, Capper 6|
|Rated Capacity||4,000BPH (500ml)|
|Filling Method||Counter pressure Filling|
|Applicable Bottle||Glass Bottle, Diameter 45-90mm, Height 120-310mm|
|Applicable Cap||Crown Cap|
|Filling Pressure||0.6 Mpa|
|CO2 Consumption||230g/hl (two times vacuum suction)|
|Compressed Air Consumption||0.5m 3/min (0.6MPa)|
|Sterile Water Consumption||3.2m3/h (0.2-0.25Mpa)|
|Total Power||14.97 KW (including vacuum pump, foaming system)|
|Dimension Size||3420*2170*3200 mm|
|Weight||About 8000 KG|
This beer Filling machine is used for glass beer filling. The machine includes rinsing, filling and capping for crown cap. Adopted double time vacuum system to remove the cO2 content during filling as much as possible
1. Rotary rinser: Applicable for wine, beverage and water cleaning.
2. The new bottle is transported through the separation screw and starwheel by the clamp and turn over device; Bottle neck is held upwords, after aseptic water rinsing, the bottle neck goes up and transported to another process.
3. The rinsing contact part and out cover adopt the stainless steel material
4. Open design gear driving
1. Adopt the German technology, utilize the isobaric filling principle design, achieve to fill the cleaned bottle
2. Adopt isobaric mechnical valve, fast filling with high precision filling level.
3. Adopt the guiding pole with cover function; Bottle held elevation desgin, ensures the complete seal between bottle neck and filling valve, avoids the leakage.
4. Equip with the anti break device; Bottle break cleaning, avoiding the next botte.
5. Equip with complete CIP cleaning function
1. Cappig part: Sorted cap is capped on the filled bottle, and then transported to the next step.
2. Capper rotates through the speed reducer machine. The cap leaves the hopper under the centrifugal function. The exit is equipped with the cap reverce dvice, when the reverce cap comes, it is changed to the right direction; The cap quantity is controlled by the photoelectric switch, ensures the caping falling effect.
3. If the container has the cap, the second cap cannot go in, which utilizes the cap.
4. And it is equipped with photo eletric swith on the slding trail, when it tests that there is no cap, it stops automatically
Located in Zhangjiagang City of Suzhou, the Yangtze River Delta, our company has 50million RMB fixed assets, covers an area of 30, 000 square meters, with a more than 30 professionals team to design and develop, is a key professional enterprise, which integrates development, research, design, manufacture, technology service and marketing, to manufacture complete sets of wine, beverage and sticky filling equipments.
HY-Filling has a network of customers for the complete set of beverage bottling lines more than 500 which spreads 30 more domestic provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions and the United States, Britain, Japan, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, Russia, CIS, South Africa etc. Besides the production and sale of equipments, HY-Filling provides various technical services to help users design equipment layout, answer users' consultation, train users' staff and provide practical operation guidance.
2000-48000 BPH Mineral Water Bottling Line;
2000-40000 BPH Juice Bottling Line;
2000-40000 BPH Carbonated Beverage Bottling Line;
3000-40000 BPH Beer Bottling Line;
6000-30000BPH Aluminium Can Filling Line;
120-2000 Barrels/Hour 3-Gallon & 5-Gallon Filling Line;
Edible Oil Filling Line;
PET Preform Injection Machine;
Bottle Blow Moulding Machine;
Film Shrink-wrapping or Carton Box Packaging Machine;
Turn Key Project.
|Touch screen||Mitsubishi, Siemens, PROFACE|
|Frequency converter||Mitsubishi, Siemens, Danfoss|
|Photoelectric switch||Omron, Keyence, P+F|