Full Automatic Bottled Beer Filling Machinery Line
|Model NO.:BGF||Type:Volumetric Filling Machine|
|Automatic Grade:Automatic||Material Type:Liquid|
|Filling Valve Head:Multi-Head||Dosing Device:Capacity Cup|
|Filling Principle:Gravity||Packaging Container Lifting Structure:Pneumatic Lifting|
|Packaging Material:Film||Package:Export Standard Packages|
|Origin:Qingdao, China||Function:Washing Filling Capping|
|Control:PLC||Machine Material:Stainless Steel 304/316|
|Warranty:1 Year||HS Code:8422301090|
|Production Capacity:200 Sets/Year|
Full Automatic Bottled Beer Filling Machinery Line
Automatic glass bottle beer bottling machine
DCGF series 3-in-1 filling monoblock is composed of rinser, filler and capper, which adopts and absorbs advanced technology and is manufactured according to beer production technical requirement. It uses balance pressure filling method with vacuum process and CIP cleaning function.
1) The clamp heads use special design clamp head for the glass bottle
2) The convey chain used stainless steel 304 material for long time use.
Bottle Washing machine
1) The high efficiency atomizing spray nozzle installed on bottle clamp is capable of cleaning any part of bottle inner wall, and also saves rinsing water.
2) The rinser is driven by driving system positioned inside machine frame via gear transmission.
Bottle filling machine
1) Balance filling method.
2) Filling valves are made of SUS316L.
3) Long-tube filling valves are adopted, with CO2 fully exchanging with air inside glass bottles, to decrease the rinsing of oxygen effectively.
4) High-pressure foam stimulator is equipped to minimize air remaining at the neck.
5) Centralized automatic lubrication system, simple for maintenance.
6) Before capping system, we have jetting system to remove the beer foam on the top of bottle mouth to be sure the Oxygen content less than r0.15 mg O2/l
7) Filling level tolerances : ± 2.0 mm
8) Bottle break rate : max. 0.01% (1:10,000)
Bottle capping machine
1) Cap distributing chute is equipped with reverse cap stop and reverse cap pick-out mechanism.
2 Cap distributing chute is equipped with a photocell switch to stop the capper when there is no cap inside the chute.
3) The capper is equipped with inlet bottle detection switch.
4) Centrifugal way of cap arranging is adopted to reduce damage of caps.
5) A cap inspecting system is applied to control on-off of cap elevator.
1) Driving motor is frequency inverted to synchronize with the filling line to prevent bottles from falling.
2) Discharge conveyor is equipped with photocell switch to slow down and stop filling line in case of fallen bottles.
1) The machine frame is a welded structure of high quality stainless steel and carbon steel with the surface anti-rust treated and coated. The machine frame is wrapped with stainless steel sheet (SUS304) .
2) Driving system of the 3-in-1 Unit is positioned under the machine table. One main motor provides driving power via gear transmission.
3) The gear transmission system is an interleaved arrangement of steel gears and nylon gears.
4) The output shaft of the main motor is equipped overload protection to secure machine safety.
In-dependent Electrical control box
The electrical cabinet is made of SUS304 stainless steel. From bottle in-feed to bottle discharge, a PLC controls the fully automatic operation of the 3-in-1 Unit.
|Heads of washing, filling, sealing||18-18-6||24-24-6||32-32-8||40-40-10||50-50-12|
|Suitable bottle height/diameter(mm)||H=160-340,φ=50-100(330-1500ml)|
|Filling level tolerances||± 2.0 mm|
|Bottle break rate||Max. 0.01% (1: 10, 000)|
The initial installation is not included with the professional member. All installation with our team must be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance before actual trip taken. All necessary connectivity must be ready prior the service being scheduled.
While our professional member arrives at the site for a completed and final installation, two days training course will be provide to the customer for operation and maintenance procedure. The initial installation is provided within 5 working days excluding travel days. The actual installation days many vary, based on different machine mode and packing lines. Each day of working hour consist at 8 working hours. Any additional day will be charge according to our service fee listed below.
When initial installation is being called for our professional member required, the surcharge will be made advance by the purchase at US$80/person/day plus all travel expenses. Travel expenses include documentation fees visa charge); local and destination transportation charges air, train, ferry, bus, taxi or any means of transportation required to arrive to/from destination); accommodation (minimum of 3 star hotel facility) and 3 daily hot meals.
If translator is required and can't be provided by purchaser then we will provide a translator for same charge as initial installation stipulated above. All communicate with our engineer should be in Chinese. Any translation provide by us will be based between English and Chinese only. Purchaser is responsible for the translation between local language and English.
All parts are under One Year Warranty with defects from manufacturer. Any other defect caused by human error, mishandling, wear-and tear & any foreseeable conditions will not be covered by this warranty. All electronic parts and component can be guaranteed by original part's manufacturer or our company.
30% of the total contract amount is to be T/T into assigned account at the period of 5 working days after the Purchase contract is signed.
70% of the balance must to be made via T/T of the remainder balance amount of the purchase contract before the ordered equipment is to be delivered 10 working days prior of the shipment.
We also accept L/C payment, 30% down payment, and 70% L/C at sight