Complete Line of Wine Filling Plant
Model NO.: DCGF24-24-8
Material Type: Liquid
Packaging Container Lifting Structure: Chute Lifting
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Filling Valve Head: Multi-Head
Bottle Material: Glass
Usage: Wine,Visky,Vodka,Beer,Alcohol,Red Wine
HS Code: 84223010
We have developed the latest beer filling machine in accordance with the technological requirements for packaging beer in glass bottles by adopting advanced technologies both in China and abroad. Meanwhile, we are able to provide complete high-efficiency beer filling production line for the beer breweries.
1. With high precision mechanical filling valves, our beer filling machine stops vacuumizing when there are no bottles.
2. The beer filling machine is equipped with external mechanical valve, inside which there is no spring or sealing element.
3. With high pressure frothing device, it is capable of double vacuum pumping.
4. The beer filling machine makes use of combined transmission by open gear and gearbox, and adopts frequency conversion steppless speed control, extending the speed modulating scope.
5. The machine has an automatic lubricating device so that the lubrication points can be automatically lubricated regularly in time. Also, our beer filling machine has high transmission efficiency, low noise and long life.
6. In case of the blowout due to poor quality of the bottles during gas or beer filling, the filling valve will automatically close and the auto-cleaning device will work to treat the broken bottles.
7. With a full stainless steel magnetic hopper, the unscrambling, feeding and discharging of crown caps are all performed by magnetic force. The caps are free from deforming, and can flow smoothly in large quantities during transmission.
8. The capper has the function of automatic deloading, which helps lower the bottle breakage.
9. For the centering guide of our beer filling machine, we adopt double guide bar mechanism, with the function of pre-covering which allows stable and reliable bottle transferring.
10. The movement of the wine jars and capping heads is driven by electricity in order to fit bottles of different sizes.
11. The material height in the tank is controlled by electric probe so as to ensure precise liquid level and reliable filling.
|Energy consumption (KW)||6.57|