500L Professional Beer Brewing Equipment
|Model NO.:ZH-500L||Composition:CIP Cleaning Machine|
|Processing Material:Agronomic Products||Process:Ferment|
|Package:Film and Wooden Case||Specification:CE|
|Origin: Shangdong Province, China(Mainland)|
|Material:Stainless Steel 304 or Red Copper||Shape:Cylinder and Cone|
|Heaitng Method:Electric Heating, Steam Heating, Gas Heating||Color:Stainless Steel 304 or Red Copper|
|Insulation Material:Polyurethane||Insulation Thickness:100mm|
|Polishing Precision:0.4um||Cooling Medium:Ice Water or Glycol|
|Cooling System:Ice Water Refrigerator||Production Capacity:30 Sets Every Month|
We are the mirco brewing equipment specialist, because of profession, so being respected! ! ! ! !
1. Production information
The whole beer equipment is consisted of Mash system, Fermentation system, Refrigeration system, Control system and CIP cleaning system. The tank of the system all adopts Red copper and S. S 304, and the system also have high automatic control capacity.
Simple operation, PLC automatic control system, PLC semi-automatic control system.
Equipments characteristics: Small investment. Quick effectiveness, high quality, lower prices, the investment repayment is fast, the service life of equipment is long, easy operation, lower cost. Strong technical force.
At the same time if you have requirements, we could design and produce the products you need!
1. (1)Infiltrating, crushing malt
(2)Heating the brewing water in brew kettle
2. (1)Pumping a certain amount of appropriate temperature of hot water into mash tun
(2)starting rotary blade, uniformly putting into material, stopping rotary blade when stirring uniformly. Timing saccha
(3)Controlling of water temperature and water quantity, keeping appropriate saccharification temperature, stirring in every 15 minutes
3. (1)refluxing turbid wort when saccharification ends. Observing through the sight glass, beginning to filter when wort is charified
(2)washing the tank when the tank exposes in the filtration process, water temperature 78
(3)Continue to filtrate after washing the tank, until sugar content meets the requirements. Stopping washing the tank and filtrating
4. (1)pumping all the wort into brew kettle, heated to boiling for 60 to 90 minutes
(2)in the first ten minutes of boiling, batch adding bitter hops
(3) adding sweet hops before the end of boiling
5. (1)after the end of boiling, immediately pumping wort into lauter tun&whirlpool tank.
(2)starting to cyclotron precipitation, lay aside for 30 minutes
6. (1)starding cold water valve and wort pump at the same time, cooling wort to a certain temperature in the plate heat exchanger
(2) after wort is cooling, oxygenating to 8mg/l, pumping wortto fermentation tank
(3)adding special beer yeast into fermentation tank to ferment
7. (1)controlling fermentation temperature and pressure, when brix drop to 4.2, sealing tank to maintain pressure, automatically heating up to 12 ° C, deoxidating cold diacetyl
(2)at the end of deoxidating cold diacetyl, cooling uniformly and slowly, precipitating yeast in this process
(3) wine temperature drop to 1 to 2 ° C can be stored, tank bottom yeast mud can be recycled
|Work Bin||accessory||Washing Pump||3m³/h|
|Ice Water Tank||1500L|
|Wort Pump||5m³/h||Cooling Machinery||4HP/2sets|
|Heat Exchanger||8m²||Ice Water Pump||1.7m³/h|
|Fermentation Tank||500L/10pcs||PLC Style||box2000*700*400|
|Yeast Tank||12L||Energy||Steamed Boiler||45kg/h|
Bright Beer Tank|
|Description of goods||Micro brewery|
|Material||SUS304 or red copper|
|Warranty||Three years for main equipment|
|Delivery time||15-40 working days, based on the capacity|
|Supply ability||More than 100pcs,based on the capacity|
|Package||Steel frame or wooden cases, according to your requirement|
|Port of loading||Qingdao|